Born in March17, 1989
Blumenau, Santa Catarina, Brazil.
Tels. +55 47 99113061/33261707
+44 20 07527762961
Area of creation and development of products.
Professional Development in Fashion Design areas, working on innovative and technology projects that will provide differentiated knowledge. Personal skills improvement through complementary activities.
• 2011 Fashion Summer Courses at Central Saint Matins College of Art and Design, London 2011.
- Fashion design (Tutor: Audrey Ang)
Researching ideas for themes, and understanding trends and fashion forecasts. Moving onto designs for a paper, thinking in 3D, capsule collection and development of a promotional plan to "test your market".
- Fashion Thinking in 3D (Tutor: Kari Landen).
Working with fabrics directly onto the dummy or body, deconstructing and reconstructing existing garments, construction without seams, folding, collage and more. Achievement of a sketchbook of focused research, a capsule collection, a range of skills and techniques and a new perspective on the design process.
- Shoe Design for Beginners (Tutor: Darla-Jane).
History of footwear, an introduction to the last, drawing and designing for different types of footwear, presentation techniques, sole design and upper materials. Practical design exercise to illustrate the interactive nature of footwear design. Capsule Collection development.
- Fashion Photography (Tutor: Leigh Keily)
Basic rules of how to take fashion images for a variety of commissioners, from magazines to fashion designers. Emphasis on working with models, fashion stylists, make-up artists and hair stylists. Fashion Editorial for Phoenix Magazine - London.
- Bag Design and Communication (Tutor: Riz Smith)
Using the discipline of bag design as a starting point. Understanding design investigation, involving trend analysis and prediction. The course provides an understanding of all these areas as well as an overview of the manufacturing process and techniques required for bag design.
- Accessories for Beginners (Tutor: Maureen Campbell)
Developing studio-based design, research and portfolio building skills. Basic accessory construction. Emphasis on recycled materials and fastenings, using textile stores, second-hand shops and markets throughout London. Creation of a Capsule Collection plus a sketchbook of ideas and two finished pieces.
- Fashion London (Tutor: Rob Meyers)
Exploring the London of fashion designers' studios, specialist shops and events scattered around London. Going on a series of design studio visits, retail trails and fashion events.
• 2010 Bachelor in Fashion at FURB – Fundação Universidade Regional de Blumenau, with emphasis in fashion design.
• 2008 Technician in Personal Image qualified in Fashion Design of Clothing Industry from SENAI/ SC – Blumenau.
• 2006 Graduated from High School at Barão do Rio Branco School in Blumenau.
• Úna Burke, Designer – January/May 2012
Úna Burke is a luxury designer leather accessory. Use traditional methods to develop sculptural belts, bracelets, corsets, bags, and others. In the last two and a half years, her work was photographed by legends such as Nick Knight, David Bailey and François Nars. It was featured in major magazines, including Vogue Italia, Harpers Bazaar, iD, Grazia, Collezioni, Numéro, Dazed and Confused and Arena. The designer also dressed high-profile international personalities, such as Daphne Guinness, Rihanna, Christina Aguilera and Lady Gaga.
Main activities: Development of parts, accessories, handmade.
• Edward Griffiths – Leather Designer - October/December 2011
Edward Griffiths is a Freelance Designer primarily to the Fashion Industry, creating showpiece catwalk garments, accessories and jewelry. Recently he had been working for stage shows and film. Clients he worked for include; Carlos Miele, Hugo Boss, Emanuel Ungaro, Cacharel, Nick Night, Fendi, Elle, Vogue.
Main activities: Research, creation and development of unique, exclusive, handmade leather items, updating the portfolio’s contents.
• Paulo Vegno – Designer – September 2011
Paulo Vegno is a Womenswear Designer with his own brand, stabilized in London. He works mainly with creative dresses in different shapes.
Main activities: Styling for Paulo Vegno collection, summer 2012.
• AHA Estilo Produtora de Moda – January/May 2011
AHA Estilo´s Mission: “Communicating fashion, translating the concept and brand identify to consumers through the fashion styling”.
Occupation: Styling Assistant.
Main activities: Research, styling assistant in fashion for catalogues and lookbook, updating the portfolio’s contents.
• AHA Estilo Produtora de Moda – August/December 2010
Supervised Training in the Fashion Styling Department, styling, casting, catalogues.
Main activities: Research, styling assistant in fashion for catalogues and lookbook, updating the portfolio’s contents. Creation of a strategy Project, suggesting an Integrated Communication of Marketing to the company.Creation and implementation of new logo and layouts.
• CHRIA Objetos de Design - March/September 2009
Chria Design Objects was created to face the mass production. It gives you a huge variety of products, all hand made, with their unique design. At Chria you will not find two equal products, because the company understands that there are not two equal human beings. The diversity is the master tribute of the Humanity.
Training at the Style Department, creation and development of accessories.
Main activities: Research, creation and development of unique, exclusive, handmade items.
Responsible for the inspirational collections project. Creation of the collection “The Little Prince”
- Creation and development of shoes collection Chria Baby handmade art.
- Creation assistant in the collection Chria’s Clothes – Seasons.
- Creation assistant of the items Special Beauty Cases.
PROJECTS, CONTESTS, PRIZES AND OTHERS
• Participant of SCMC – Santa Catarina Moda Contemporânea (Santa Catarina Contemporary Fashion) year #6 with Jackson Araujo in the year 2010/2011. SCMC is a program created in order to improve the formation of talented Designers students in technical and personal areas. Created to encourage the development of an environment of innovation, design and fashion culture. To dare, challenge, break paradigms, question, and to always have a new viewpoint are the enduring values and DNA of the project.
Knitwear capsule collection development. Theme “Inside Out”.
• Development of a Training Report in the 8th phase of the Fashion Course, along with the company AHA Estilo, entitled “Plano de Comunicação Integrada AHA Estilo” (“Integrated Communication Plan AHA Estilo”). Supervised Training Report, presented for evaluation in the Fashion Course – Industrial Styling, of the Human Sciences and Communication Center at FURB - Universidade Regional de Blumenau, as a partial requirement to graduate as a Bachelor in Fashion degree.
• Project of fashion styling in the 8th phase of the Fashion Course. Creation and development of window and flyer for Piccolo Peccato Lingerie store, on XV de Novembro Street, H Shopping Center in Blumenau. Window voted for the people in charge of the place and project as the best window ever made. It had a highlight on the newspaper “Jornal de Santa Catarina” and on “Jornal do Almoço” TV news, due to the use of a live model.
• Creation of the collection project “Jet’aime Paris” Summer 2010/2011” (8th phase of the Fashion Course - FURB). A lingerie collection for pregnancy.
• Creation of a Style Book, notebook of inspirations with the theme “UrbanScenes” in the second semester of 2010. (7th phase of the Fashion Course – FURB).
• Creation and development of a vest for the Style Project (6th phase of the Fashion Course - FURB) Theme: “The 60’s, the art: Gal Costa”. Main inspiration: Gal Costa’s song “Mar e Sol” (“Sea and Sun”).
• Creation and development of a look for the Toy Art project (6ªphase of the Fashion Course - FURB). The look was entirely made of felt and 100% cotton fabric. It focused the surface design that gave shape, volume, texture and appropriate light. The piece had its highlight on the leisure column on “Jornal de Santa Catarina” newspaper.
• Highlight student at FURB (4th phase of the graduation course) in the project/show Sustainable Textile Culture, carried out by AMPE (Micro and Small Enterprises Association) on 10th Women Fashion in Blumenau in the year 2008.
• Portuguese: Native Speaker
• English: Fluent (C1)
- International English Course (June 2011), Advanced level, at University of the Arts London – Language Center.
- International English Course (December 2005 - February 2006). Interchange to Canada/Vancouver with the duration of 2 months. Conclusion of level 106 in the English program at ELS Language Centers.
- Advanced and post advanced course followed by conversation at Feel Free English school.
- Course taken at Wizard, level Teens (complete).
• Spanish: Basic (A1)
TECHNICAL SKILLS AND COMPETENCES
• Experience in Adobe Photoshop;
• Knowledge in CorelDraw;
• Knowledge in Microsoft Office;
WEBSITE AND ONLINE PORTFOLIO
Video Heritage Romance Colecction